Wednesday 10 August 2011

To Do...



So last Wednesday I made a to-do list.

1. Do some tummy toning exercises
2. Eat fruit and veg
3. Get some inspiration.
4. Take some photos. Arty photos.
5. Continue going to the gym
6. Book a weekend away

I have done the less important one of these... number 1, 3, 4 and 5.
I was thinking about booking a weekend in Newquay, and although accommodation is cheap and coach is cheap, it takes 7 hours, and the times are so stupid, it would be more like a short weekend away rather than a long one.
So I’m back to hunting for accommodation around West Lulworth, Dorset, for the bank holiday or a September weekend. It’s not cheap accommodation, and transport would be about £50 petrol. So the cons are against it and more in favour of Newquay. But I’m lazy, and I’d rather enjoy a long weekend than travelling for half of it. It’s only 3 hours away though, and I will drive, so it will be as it we can leave by our own means. Fingers crossed I can book something today!
And the fruit and veg thing? I just can’t seem to get in to the habit of it. It’s hard! Fruit and veg do not stay fresh for long, so I can’t buy them in bulk, or they will go off. It’s expensive as I will have to keep buying it everyday... and there is not many resources for fruit near work. So my lack of healthy eating boils down to being lazy and not wanting to spend money. I suppose the latter excuse is more viable...the former is just, well, lazy!
If any of you have any tips on how to eat your 5 fruit a day without having to spend money everyday... please let me know!

Anyway, this week’s list will be:
1. Book weekend away. Urgent!
2. Go to a church service (more about that later!)
3. Book personal trainer session.
4. Talk to dad about mum’s birthday!

Again, I will go through this next Wednesday, to see if I have made these goals!  

No comments: