Thursday 25 August 2011

Getting Away


I have just finished writing my list of items that need to be packed. That was fun in itself!
Gavin and I are going away for a long weekend to West Lulworth. 




I am very excited, and I can’t wait to get away and just do nothing but walk and take in the views. I am looking forward to practising some photography; I’m even hoping to buy a mini tripod to take with! The drive is roughly 3 hours, so it will be long, but I do love a mini road trip, music blasting on the stereo and looking at sights on the way (not that there is any on the M25 or the M3 but I can hope!)
So I won’t be blogging for the next 4/5 days or so as I will be away enjoying myself! I will come back with a lot of photos, some of which I hope to boast about how good they are! I am going to try and not have any technology while I’m away. No facebook, no twitter, no blogging. Just the sun (I pray), sand, sea, Gavin and me, and a camera! I want this to be a complete chill out. Back to nature.
So that’s it! Have a good bank holiday weekend! 



No comments: