Wednesday 3 August 2011

To Do..




It’s been over a week since I made my things to do list. Long overdue a review I think!
Let’s have a look:
1. Apply for lots more jobs.
2. Join the gym
3. Go to the gym
4. Read a lot of my book
5. Do some art journaling
6. Do some more tummy toning exercises
7. Eat healthy again!

So it seems I’ve only actually done points 2, 3 and 4. I have sort of been doing point 7, I’ve stopped eating biscuits. But I have not been eating more fruit and veg like I was supposed to. They are just so hard to keep fresh and not easily accessible! Point 1, the job thing, I am quite happy in my job at the moment. I plan to apply for graduate schemes in September when they open. Ooo that will be fun! Point 5? I just haven’t had the motivation or inspiration.
So I have a new list for this week, and it will be from Wednesday to Wednesday.
1. Do some tummy toning exercises
2. Eat fruit and veg
3. Get some inspiration.
4. Take some photos. Arty photos.
5. Continue going to the gym
6. Book a weekend away

That’s all I can think of for now! I’ll do a review next Wednesday to see how I got on! 


No comments: