Friday 5 August 2011

TGI Friday!



I definitely have that Friday feeling at the moment. I have it so bad, that I am stumped as to what to blog about. I literally can’t think of anything! I am just sitting at work, looking forward to going home, and getting ready for a date! I have a date! With a man. Called Gavin. Yes, he is my fiance, but we havn't had a date, date for, well, actually only a week...oh, well, lucky me! Lovely start to the weekend!

Oh, I have Twitter! Well, I've had it for a while, but I never  really used it. But I am now, and you can follow me here. Thanks =].

So, I will just put some lovely photos of the sun up, for you to enjoy on a rainy day, or just, generally enjoy!




These were taken Wednesday evening, while I was reminiscing my childhood with my mum!

Have a wonderful weekend xxx

No comments: