I have been really really awful at keeping up to date with my blog lately. I don't know, I just, havn't had much to say, and very little time to write it in. To help me get back on track, I saw that my very dear friend used 50 questions here , and thought I would steal them and use them on my blog!
Feel free to use them on yours!
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Probably about 16. That's how old people tend to think I am =[
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Hmmm... never trying. You'll end up regretting it.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? Because the things we do want to do costs money. And no-one (unless you're very lucky) has the money to do the things we do want to do. So we have to do the things we don't like doing to get the money, or just to tie us over for a while.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Yes. I'm a talker and a dreamer. I dream about doing things...but never do them.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? too many things, some of which may cause controversy. So I won't be specific.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Writing, shopping, eating! So basically an author, a personal shopper, food critique!
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? Doing what I believe is not allowed in my country, so I have to settle!
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Travel. Everywhere. Spend lots of money that I don't have.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? After I left school I was able to steer my life in the direction I wanted. I went to sixth form, got my a-levels, went to uni, got my degree. Those were things I did and I controlled the outcome. Now, my life is coasting down a long and winding road. I have no control.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing things right.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? Probably ask them why they are criticisng them..
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Don't go to university!
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? Only if I don't get caught!
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Never
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? Too trusting.
How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because I am so very different to many people. I seem to be pleased with the littlest things..17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Money =[18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Nope.19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Australia, because they have a much better society, rules, morals, weather. Everything is better there.20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Only if it hasn’t come in the last 5 minutes!21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A joyful simpleton – I hate worrying, I hate not being happy22. Why are you, you? I could give you a scientific answer...or a philosophical one. Let’s go with the scientific. Simply because I inherited some characteristics from my parents, and then the environment continues to mould me.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? I think I have, I always try to help my friends, and be there when I can. My fiancé tells me I’m too selfless and too nice when it comes to my friends...but I can’t be selfish when it comes to them... If I could buy them the things they need, I really would.24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch with a friend who lives near me.25. What are you most grateful for? My family, friends and my fiancé.26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? That’s awful! Neither...I guess maybe, never able to make new ones...27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first? Not always, especially in my case!29. Has your greatest fear ever come true? Nope, thankfully, touch wood it doesn’t30. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? It doesn’t matter now, not at all.31. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? Being ignorant. Having no responsibilities. Playing with my Barbies and Playmobil. It’s special because I was very happy.32. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I have yet to feel like this =[33. If not now, then when? Never34. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? The life I want35. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yeeeea, why not!36. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Because of the difference of opinion.37. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Yes38. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Definitely, but I would continue working at a job that I enjoy. Perhaps as a vet nurse.39. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I enjoy doing40. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? YES! For over a year, it’s the same thing, day in, day out. It’s so depressing.41. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? I’ve never done this.42. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My fiancé, family, friends.43. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No way44. What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Truly living is living each day to the fullest, and experience new things. Being alive is simply just taking each day as it comes and not doing anything with it.45. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right? When you have nothing to lose. Or if the outcome is beneficiary to you.46. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because the consequences are not fun or good!47. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Probably speak my mind a bit more.48. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? I can’t remember, possibly when I was ill.49. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? My family. I am useless at telling them how much I love them. I’m a pretty lame daughter and sister to be honest!50. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? Haha no way. It’s all the bloody same!51. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? Usually for myself... but it can be influenced by my fiancé