Sunday 13 November 2011

Just another Lazy Afternoon

*Trumpet Fan-fair!* This is my 100th post! Woo! Thank you to everyone who is following me, and everyone who reads my blog! I love watching those numbers go up, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I am very grateful to you all! =]

It wasn't really a lazy afternoon, we did actually do things. It was a beautiful Autumn day, the sun was shining, it was warm, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. My kind of day!
We wandered around our local country park, stopped quickly on our way home to take a picture of the sunset and treated ourselves to a late lunch at Frankie & Benny's. This evening, we are simply chilling out. He is playing his new Xbox game, Skyrim and afterwards we'll just snuggle and watch a film.






This weekend has gone by so quick! Too quick even, I can't actually believe it =[. Why!? I don't like this phenomenon of time flying when you're having fun. Time should fly when you're bored. I can see why the phenomenon occurs, because you don't clock watch when you're having fun, so it seems to go by without you noticing. But still.....it would be nice if we had a chance to savour the weekend's fun filled activities, it feels like only yesterday we had a long 3 day weekend!
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 


No comments: