Thursday 17 November 2011

An Ode to Friends

I love my friends.
I don’t have a lot.
I don’t need a lot.
I have 3 really close friends
And one even closer friend.
They are amazing.
I love how you can talk and talk and talk and not care about what you’re saying, how you’re saying it or why you‘re saying it. No matter what, they will always listen. They will always care.
They give you help when you need it without judgement. When criticism is needed, they give it to you constructively.
They somehow have the power to turn worries into nothing, and nothing into wonders.
Thank you friends, for being there when I need you, for sorting out my head, and teaching me that I am not alone in my thoughts and feelings. I will always do the same for you.
I love my friends, and I just wanted everyone to know.



No comments: