Thursday 17 November 2011

Thank you, Lady Gaga, for helping me find my inner teenage girl again!

Tonight, I did something I haven't done in a very, very long time. I danced like a crazy person in my room, in front of my mirror, on my bed, in my underwear, hair spray in one hand, singing away to Lady Gaga. Just as I used to do when I was a teenager. And boy, it was amazing!
I love her new album, Born this Way. She has the power to make me just get up and move! Her music is fab. I love it. Highly recommend this album. Her other two are also rather good, but this one is far more fun to dance to - by that, I mean that it has more dance tunes on it.
I needed this night, to just be me. To "rock out" (which I did with a bit of rock before I stuck on the Gaga!)
I thought I should share this moment with you, because it is most definitely something you should do. Get this album, and dance like nothing is weighing you down!
I feel so much better for it, especially after feeling down this week. I am definitely ready for the short weekend that is ahead (I am working Saturday, boo!)
Anyway, so, I thank you, Lady Gaga, for making incredible music, and helping me to let go of my bag of worries, boring, life shit that I have been lugging around with me lately....


.....well, for one night at least.

No comments: