Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday 9

I've been rather absent from my blog lately, and for that, I apologise. I also missed last Saturday's meme! I now plan to resume this regular Saturday blog, with this week's Saturday 9.


1. Have you discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
Yes. I have discovered a betrayal, it wasn't a betrayal of trust as such, it was a something that turned out to be a lie. And my first question was "so how long has this been going on for?"

2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again? 

The longest line I have ever stood in was when the fiancĂ© and I went to the Foo Fighters gig this year at Milton Keynes. We got there at half past 1, and the gates open at 4. We waited in that queue. I would definitely wait in that again for the same reason... either at a gig or to meet a famous person.... but nothing else really deserves that much of a wait! 

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say? 

"Psychology graduate with +1 years experience - career wanted" 

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear? 
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?

Fairytale of New York by The Pogues. HATE IT! 

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? 

Never! 

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? 

Elf.

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?

Only when it is a clear sunny day. I hate the rain. I hate the wind. I hate the freezing cold. I hate the darkness! 

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? 

Christmas holds host to the clichĂ©s "tis the season of good will" and "Christmas is for giving" etc. So I think that it makes everyone feel like that they have to give. Whether this is a true emotion or not is yet to be discovered... but for now, lets' just say it is an emotion that leads people to the concept of having to be kind. 





No comments: