Tuesday 12 July 2011

Been a while....

I haven’t posted on here for a while. I’ve been sort of busy following everyone else’s blogs! I think I have now become a rather big fan of these things! I’m not sure why...I think I just enjoy reading about everyone else’s lives, as they seem more interesting and exciting than mine!
So, to catch up on what I’ve been doing over the past couple of weeks.
On Saturday, 2nd July, Gavin and I went to see Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes Bowl, and, my god, they were –amazing-. Breathtaking. I have been to concerts before, at the O2 in London and at Wembley, both the stadium and the arena. But the outdoor one at Milton Keynes was and is definitely the best I have been too. I am still on a high from it 2 weeks later! And I think I am in love with Dave Grohl! What a guy! I don’t think he’s good looking, I think it’s the whole rock star who is amazing at everything sort of thing! I will post pics up when I get home. (watch this space!)
Then on Saturday 9th July, a few friends and I went to London Film and Comic Con at Earls Court. It was good. It wasn’t as good as I hoped it was going to be to be honest! I did meet Richard Hatch from Battlestar Galactica, Gavin got a signed copy and Richard called me cute! And I saw Christopher Lloyd and got a few pictures of him. Other than that, the stalls there seemed to be selling second hand stuff and memorabilia that was hugely expensive. We had to leave early as it was Gavin’s brother’s birthday, and we were all going pub in the evening. That was also good! Again, I will post pics up of the comic con bit later on.
(watch this space!)

No comments: