Wednesday 13 July 2011

It's all gone now...

I knew it would wear off. I don’t feel so blue anymore! Yay for me! And yay for me again for not posting it all over the web!
There are a number of things I want to do, after reading other blogs. There is this “honest scrap” thing, where you write a number of honest things on your blog that readers will not know. Then you pass it on to other bloggers. There is 6 things that make you happy, and a “to do list for this week/and or month.”
I want to do each of these in my blog. I will start with the honest scrap thing I guess!
So, here it is. 10 honest things about me. This is going to be hard; there is not a lot to me!
1. I am in a relationship with an amazing guy. I have been in this relationship for 6 and a half years. We have been together since we were 15. We are now 22. And engaged! We plan to get married in 3 years time, when we have hopefully both got better jobs and have moved out.
2. I seem to have grown an obsession with Dave Grohl. This is very strange for me, as I am not one for obsessing over anyone except for my fiancé!!
3. I have never smoked. That’s not entirely true. I’ve tried one, on my 19th birthday. It was foul.
4. I like to collect notebooks.
5. I love books, and reading books. I just don’t seem to have the time to read a lot of them :)
6. I am a bit of a crybaby. In the way that I take a lot of things to heart. I’ve got better over the years, most things that happen are usually just water off a ducks back. But if and when I get angry. I cry. A lot.
7. I am also a worrier. I worry a lot about the smallest of things. For example, Gavin occasionally coughs. Now this is probably due to his work environment being around smokers, but I was worrying it was something worse.
8. I want to travel. Everywhere. I just want to see the world. And I want to do it all with my fiancé. 
9. I try to be easygoing and happy all the time... but it just doesn’t always go that way!
10. I am sucker for revenge. Big time! But, fortunately, I have never done anything deceitful or unfaithful.
So there it is. My honest 10. Hardly exciting, I know! But there it is. I want to pass the sign onto my two friends and fellow bloggers Jade Foster and Kate Howard :)

No comments: