Monday, 25 July 2011

Which Direction?

I’m not sure in which direction I am going with this blog. It seems to be all over the place. Unorganised. There is no eb or flow. And I dislike that. A lot.
So I thought that this is a new week, the last week in this month. So I’ll try and tie up any loose ends that there may be, and start a fresh, purposeful blog.
Failing that, I will just continue with this multi-purpose writing method!
Here goes:
1. The clothes dilemma dated 5/4/11. I have sorted this problem. I am at peace with “look” as it were (especially since I spent –a lot- of money in Topshop recently due to some much needed retail therapy!) It’s a sort of rock chick look. Let’s just say there is a lot of dark colours in my wardrobe and skulls and band t-shirts. It’s who I am, and it sort of represents the music I listen too. I throw in sort of because I don’t want to say that this is a flawless look I have achieved. It’s a look I aim for 95% of the time. The other 5% is jeans and a t-shirt. Or hoodie.
2. The engagement. I just wanted to re-iterate the whole getting engaged story. It was an amazing day; I still look back on it now and smile. We are still very much engaged, very much in love, and very much looking forward to visiting the wedding fair in September! ~
3. Art Journal/notebooks. I haven’t actually touched these let alone write or draw in them lately. I don’t have a solid excuse, it’s just that time seems to escape me when it comes to these. The blog entry dated 13/4/11 about doing a music inspired piece was forgotten, but now found. So I will do one as soon as possible. It also will be inspired more by another event I helped with on 2nd July, it was a Bass Clinic hosted by a couple of bassists from Megadeth and Anthrax. That was fun!
4. Taking artistic photos. This hasn’t really amounted to anything. All I got was an invite to a photography course which is worth £300 odd, and nothing more. I will investigate futher...!
5. Comic Con photos. I will post these up shortly!
6. Exercise. I did not go last week as my free pass had finished. I plan on going today to join. I felt good doing it; I also continued with my wii fitness coach, toning my tummy up a bit. It’s getting there and looking good!
7. I have finished my book! I blitzed it in a week! Mainly thanks to Friday, when I had a couple of hours to kill before an important thing I had to do , and the train ride to London. I love it! I used to read and finish books all the time, when I was a student. But since I have had a job, I didn’t really have the time. I have now made time, and I am now on to the second book of the two in the series, Encore Valentine. I am looking forward to it!

And that’s the catch up! I will post a second blog up this afternoon with this week’s to do list!

No comments: