- Snuggling in with the fiancé Friday night and falling asleep in each other’s arms.
- Waking up early on Saturday and wandering around the town centre running some much needed errands.
- Spending the best part of the day at our local forest, feeling very Autumnal!
- Star gazing, trying to take decent photos of the moon, spotting satellites and shooting stars, keeping each other warm!
- Having a delicious pub lunch with our very good friends.
- Lazing around watching films
Today’s weather has not been so good. The past 2 weeks of October have been gorgeous, but today it’s rather miserable. Typical English weather. If it continues like this, I’m pretty sure my good Autumnal feelings won’t last!