I've recently started following Saturday 9 http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/
and this is my first one! Hop over there and get following too, it's a really great way to blog if you're ever stuck for ideas! Thanks Saturday 9!!
1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
I enjoy the spookiness of Halloween, and the dressing up.
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
No, I really want to. I am going to a supposed haunted prison tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes!
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
This year, I haven't celebrated it properly this year. I haven't dressed up and gone to a party or to a club. Me and the other half are just going to watch scary movies tonight and visit a "haunted" old prison called The Clink in London tomorrow.
4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
When I was young, I trick or treated with my younger brother. I always had great costumes, but my brother, had a pretty lame one. He was a ghost, so he was an old white bed sheet with two holes cut out so he could see. It looked hilarious, and very ghost like. But, a bed sheet? It was lame!
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
It is fun to see the little kids make an effort, and I don't have to buy the candy yet because I still live with my parents, so I am happy to give it away!
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
Nope. I am not a big fan of sweets!
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
Not yet, but I plan to!
8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
A witch! I had it all, the dress, the fingers, the nose, hat, broomstick, and cat. It was awesome!
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
Idiotic teenagers who just see it as a stupid chance to throw eggs at houses. And the scream mask. Gives me shivers!
Happy Halloween People!