Monday 10 October 2011

Jenni's Round Up!

I had a really good weekend. I kinda ruined it though in the last hour of last night with the other half, which put a downer on things. What was worse was that it was totally my fault for making a big deal out of an irrational thought, and that made me feel more upset and frustrated because I didn’t need to say anything in the first place! That always seems to be the way. I have an amazing weekend and then I bugger it up! It is hormones though, every month this happens. I’m not just using them as a scapegoat, it honestly is the way.

Anyway! So I had a fun filled jam packed weekend. During the day on Saturday, Gavin took me to London and bought me a new Betsey Johnson bag! It’s beautiful! It’s my new favourite! I think this is my 6th Betsey Johnson bag now. I think I have a little obsession with Betsey Johnson. I will write more on that in another post! 




In the evening, I went to my friends H themed 21st Birthday Party. It was a great party, and I had such a great time. I think only had one cider, yet I felt so drunk! I felt all my inhibitions go, and I just danced the night away with my friends and acted a bit silly! I think I have more fun when I go out without the other half, as I can’t just let go and be myself and be silly. I don’t go near any other guys, I don’t mean that kind of fun. I mean the kind of fun where I don’t get told off for acting like a bit of an idiot! My best friend and her other half went as a highlighter and the Hoff. Now they are a couple who knows how to have fun! I just know how to have fun on my own (well, and with my friends!)




Sunday my two best friends and I went to London. We spent most of the day in Spitalfields market, which is amazing, walked to Brick Lane, had a Chinese, visited a wonderful craft fair, went to an amazing shop called The Doll Shop, and then went to the biggest Paperchase ever in Tottenham Court Road! 3 huge floors of wonderfulness! I managed not spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds in there as I wanted to, but bought a few essentials that came to under £20! It was a fab day, I love going on girly trips with my friends, always makes me very happy.



















No comments: