1. John Freida's Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo & conditioner.
February this year above
August this year.
2. Amazon.co.uk. Truly is good. I have been looking for some decent black military boots everywhere in my home town, but to no avail. None of the high street stores have them, nor do the little shoe shops. So I thought I'd try Amazon. My god, they have so many different types! And at such good prices! I ended up buying 2 pairs! One normal black military boot, and one with fur. £14.99 and £13.99 respectively. How bloody good is that?! Very bloody good!
3. Snow Patrol. I'm listening to them right now. After hearing their new song, which I'm not sure of the name, I thought I'd check out their older albums. Good? Yes! It's nice, easy listening music, when I fancy a change from the heavier stuff like Disturbed!
4. Maroon 5. I loved these years ago. I kind of forgot about them, until, their new song "Moves like Jagger". They are so great. Adam Levine, the lead guitarist and vocalist is not too bad either ;p !
5. The gym. I went for the first time in 2 weeks *slaps my wrist and hangs head in shame*. An hour and a half made me feel great! I forgot that exercise is the best cure for misery (other than company ;p !)
So that makes a change from what I was going to blog today, just about the monotonous, depressing job that is applying for jobs, and the frustration that is my current job at the moment.
These 4 things have cheered me up today! Especially number 5! Silly me!
Have there been any moments when you've heard, seen, done or tasted anything and you've thought "woah, this is good!" ? I would love to be educated! =]