Monday 19 September 2011

Day Zero Project

Part of having my blog can now help me document my day zero project! (I tried adding a separate page, but it just would not work!)
As inspired by my friends' blogs, I have joined up to the Day Zero Project (check it out here).

I have 1001 days to complete a list of 101 things of my choice. So far, I have 51 things that I would like to complete, as you can see below: 

1
Go Abroad with my Fiance
2
Learn how to read Tarot cards
3
Go to a fancy dress party
4
Cook an entire meal for my family
5
Watch Dirty Dancing!
6
Make a piece of jewelry
7
Write a letter to myself to open in ten years
8
Write a list of 101 things I’ve already achieved in this lifetime
9
Write a collection of poems
10
Drive across the USA
11
Visit Venice, Italy ITALY
12
Take a road trip with friends
13
Write 21 Things about me that I like
14
Write down 100 things that make me happy
15
Get a tattoo
16
Draw a portrait
17
Sing karaoke
18
Fill a Moleskine sketchbook with drawings
19
Get a massage
20
Create an inspiration notebook
21
Eat 10 things I've never tried before
22
Take one photo a day for a year
23
Write a list of things that each person in my life has taught me
24
Go to France
25
Create a new identity and live it for a day.
26
Make a journal jar
27
Experiment and try out 5 different makeup looks
28
Go to a wedding
29
Make a list of 25 things I like about myself
30
Attend a photo exhibition
31
Write on 20 creative writing prompts. http://creativewritingprompts.com/
32
Stay up all night and watch the sunrise
33
Document a "day in my life" in photographs
34
Swim in the sea
35
Take a photo of a rainbow
36
Identify 101 things which make me happy, or smile, and photograph them
37
Go to a haunted house
38
Try 5 new cocktails
39
Go to a yoga class
40
Stay awake for 24 hours
41
Write down every dream I have for a week
42
Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11, 2011
43
Get a new job
44
Buy a SLR camera
45
Keep a diary every day for a year
46
Make a list of 100 things that make me happy
47
Listen to 26 bands I've never listened to starting with each letter of the alphabet.
48
Visit three countries I have never been to before
49
Save for a deposit for a house
50
Make Christmas cards for my friends and family
51
Learn how to say "I love you" in 5 different languages
52
Sing (properly) in front of my Fiancé



I have to add 50 more to complete the list. It's getting tough! 
I will add more and record here how I get on! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!! welcome to the project, im obsessed! i can help you with some of these lol! xx