Monday 16 January 2012

Paris 2012!


It’s done!
We have booked a long weekend away to Paris!
Me and my two best friends (I cringe saying that sometimes, feels childish...but that’s what they are, my “best” friends) will be going to Paris in February!
I cannot wait.
It’s a well deserved break away, and I couldn’t be going with any better girls!

Next on my list to book is Rome with my lovely fiancé, it’s so easy to do, I want to book it now!
Talking of which, he is so amazing. I rarely post about him, but I was thinking lately, that he is actually quite a guy. He takes a lot of shit from me, and I think I really take him for granted. He is being so kind and cool about this weekend away, I know full well if it was the other way around, I would be a real arse about it. I don’t know why. I’m just a proper bitch sometimes. I hate how much I am one. Anyway, yes, he is amazing. I may dedicate a post to him, just as thanks for putting up with me for so long!
I’m thinking about getting a couple of little black books... the one about Paris and Rome, and maybe London, just to add to the collection. The black book is titled “The little black book of Paris”.
One of the girls I’m going with mentioned it, and says that it is a great book with places that people tend to miss in these cities. Not too expensive, average of around £8, I may buy a few when I get paid!
Anyway, I’m just rambling now because I am so excited!

No comments: