Friday 27 January 2012

Friiiidaaay!


Happy Friday!
Do you know how good it feels knowing that in a little over 3 weeks time...I will be in a totally different job, a job that is going to be varied and very challenging? It feels fabulous!
I am so excited! I am so happy! I’m not so psyched about having to get up at 6:15 and leave at 6:50 in the mornings.... but it will hopefully be well worth the journey!
The other half is (hopefully) going to buy me a flask so I can take a coffee with me on the way to work in the mornings, while I listen to my music and read my book!  The commute is not a bad one, one bus, one train. It takes roughly an hour door to door on a good day. I feel like I’ve been given the power of time, time to listen to my music and read my books!  I can’t wait to read them on a more regular basis. At the moment, my reading collection has doubled, but I have been sporadically reading a new book my lover bought me. I’m hooked already, and I’ve only read 37 pages! I haven’t been able to go back to it due to lack of time, and tiredness. So the commute will help me get through the pile!
So, what’s happened in my life so far?
Not a lot, just the whole new job thing hehe!
My fiancé bought me some flowers, they are beautiful as you can see..

My parents took us out for a celebratory meal....
 



Oh, And we’ve been invited to a wedding in March, Gav’s got his suit and looks so dreamily handsome in it, and I’m literally on a mission impossible to find a dress that will match either his lovely grey blue tie, or his dark grey suit. We went through the local shopping centre with a fine-toothed comb, to no avail. We’re going to the next localish one tomorrow to have a rummage. I’ve seen a couple online that look lovely, but I’m a bit sceptic ordering dresses from online, the colour may be different, it might look hideous and it’s a pain in the arse to send back!
I’ll shout from the rooftops when I find one, because dress shopping is the bain of my life!   

Still haven’t got any more followers! Come on guys and girls, follow me! I want to give away these notebooks to 3 lucky people!

No comments: