Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year I was planning on just doing a meal and a movie on the Saturday before today, as our valentine’s celebration, and do cards today. I told him we were saving for a lot this year, holiday, deposit, car etc. We had a delish meal at Prezzo and watched a film that I really can’t remember when we came back home. It was a super snuggley lovey dovey night, with good food, great conversation and lots of laughs.  A perfect night. That's all I wanted, that's all that I expected.
Valentine’s day (today) comes around, and I’m just here, sitting at my desk, at work, doing not a lot (I’m leaving, honestly, they’ve taken away the work from me!) and one of the guys that work here bring to my desk a bouquet of beautiful 12 crimson (that’s the colour I want for my wedding now) red roses, with a card that reads “Happy Valentine’s day my beautiful fiancée. I love you”. I didn’t know what to do! I wanted to cry with happiness (I’m rather emotional atm, you should have seen me on Sunday, one minute I was happy, then angry, then crying, then laughing. The joys of being a woman eh?!)
Instantly a massive rush of love and stupid giggly happiness wafted over me! I can’t wait to jump into his arms tonight and give him a big thank you! 




Looks like he won’t get the “you didn’t give me anything speech”, but I had the singletons at work “I hate valentine’s day, it’s a stupid day bla bla!” speech. Sorry peeps, but wait until you’re in a relationship, I guarantee you’ll do the same muhahaha.

No comments: