Wednesday 15 February 2012

Getting back into my notebook and crafting phase!


I’ve been reading a lot of blogs lately as I’ve had a lot of free time at work (as I said yesterday, I am leaving, so I have nothing to do!). I’ve been reading ones on notebooks, and I just love reading about what people write, draw and craft in them. I’m nosey in life, so it plays to my curious side reading about other people’s notebooks! It got my creative juices going, and these were very useful for this Valentine’s Day. I made my fiancé a card! I love making cards, I seem to have become very good at it. Here is this year’s Valentine’s Day card:

 My card from me to him

 My gorgeous card, flowers and Pandora bag, in which was a beautiful charm for my bracelet. I was very spoilt, I am a very lucky girl.

On another thought, I really want to buy a Moleskine notebook, and try and do a sketch a day. I’m really not the best drawer, so maybe even a lyric or a poem will be suffice. This is something I will have to do when I come back from Paris, when I get paid, and when I have a spare £10!
I’ve been useless at blogging my last few days at the Village! I guess that’s because it has been extremely boring, nothing of interest has happened! I want to do a day in the life of me tomorrow, and do one next week to compare. It will make me very happy. How do I know? Well, for start, I won’t have to talk to customers. Secondly, I will be senior. It’s in my new job title. That means I will be important, and treated as so. It’s going to be amazing!
Can you tell how excited I am to start this new job? Can you? Can you!!? hehe!

No comments: