So, my resolutions for the year 2013 are:
1. Write more blog posts - I started off so well. Then I got my new job and it all went downhill from there. This year, I want to write at least 4 times a week.
2. Take more photographs - Everywhere I went years ago I took my camera with me. These days, it hardly ever makes it outside.
3. Lead a healthy lifestyle - bit vague, but that's good for me because it can incorporate lots of things like eating healthier, getting more exercise and sleeping without the telly on!
4. Start keeping a daily diary - I love writing, and I love the idea of looking back in many years and reading about my life. I have a few old diaries from 12 years ago, and it's fascinating to see how much I have changed.
5. Start a new...something - my friend was talking about going to Zumba classes. Then about Salsa lessons. I really want to do one, or the other, or both! So I really want to join something with my friends.
My ultimate goal of 2013 - is to move out.
I just hope, wish and pray that I (and my fiancé) reach this amazing goal.
Happy New Year!