Monday 21 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2: 20 Facts about me

20 Facts about Me! 
1. Red is my favourite colour.

2. Ravioli is my favourite food (not the tinned stuff, the proper fresh stuff!)



3. Chocolate Gateau is my favourite dessert.



4. I was born June 6th 1989.

5. I have 1 brother who is 6 years younger than me.

6. I can drive, and I drive a little red KA.

7. My favourite alcoholic beverage is a long island iced tea.



8. Favourite non alcoholic drink is iced tea!



9. My fiancé and I are currently saving to move out into our first home.

10. I've never seen dirty dancing (I was bought the DVD for Christmas and still haven't seen it!)



11. I've been in a music video.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px_0yymCc-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player  Yep. That's me. In the beige shirt with bows. I was incredibly drunk on free wine. I wanted to have fun. So that's what I did! 

12. My first concert was (embarrassingly) Blazin' Squad - it was not my choice!

13. My dad owns an old bus.

14. My guilty pleasure in music is Britney Spears.

15. When I was younger, I used to want to be a Vet.

16. I eat really, really unhealthily! 

17. I enjoy having my head and hair stroked! 

18. I am useless at telling jokes (and not all that great at understanding them!)

19. I never sing in front of anyone.

20. The favourite part of my body is my eyes. 

No comments: