Sunday 20 May 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1 - Introduction!



I've seen this challenge going around at the moment on Cupcake Mumma and my friend Jade's blog , and I thought I'd join in. I've been a bit, stuck for posts recently. I write them, and then I think "no-one really cares about my moaning of how I find it hard to wear anything I want without it making me look like a 16 year old, or about how I need me time". I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it! 
So this is something that will give me 31 days of blogging (yay!). 
Here is the List 


So, Day 1 - Introduction and Recent Photo:






I'm Jenni, 22 years old, and above is the most recent (well, a month ago!) photo of me. It was taken whilst on holiday in Rome inside the Colosseum, by my fiancĂ©, Gavin. Yes, I have a fiancĂ©, and we've been together for 7 years, engaged for 1. Mental. I live in East London, and work for a good company as a Senior Recruitment Clerk. I have a 2.1 degree in psychology and I am a natural blonde! I'm pretty average, I like the average girly things like clothes and make up. I also like geeky things like Star Wars and computer games. I collect notebooks (although I think Jade has taken over on that one hehe!) Yes, I have two best friends, Jade and Kate and I have a bunch of other great friends from my old workplace (those who follow, know that I was glad to leave there!) Cor, writing this, it's hard to tell a lot about myself without going into writing either a CV or an autobiography. I love writing and photography, watching films and long walks in the park or a beach (ok, now it's sounding like personal add!) I'll just leave it there!  

2 comments:

Hannah said...

It's so great to finally learn more about you! I've read so of your other posts and were quite similar! Look forward to more posts! Xx

J said...

Aww thank you! I know, it's really strange hehe! xx