Wednesday 14 December 2011

Idol

I’ve fallen in love.
With a girl.
A famous girl.
I’ve fallen in love with the way she is.
The way she sings.
Her style.
Her attitude.
I would pretty much want to be her.
I was told once that I look like her, which is crazy becuase I don't, but it made me smile for days.


Ok. well, fine. I’m not actually in love with her.
I am just a really big fan.
She is pretty cool.
I don’t know what is wrong with me. I rarely feel strong “fan” emotions about people.
I remember being madly obsessed with Dave Grohl a while ago; I couldn’t stop thinking about him!
But this is different. He is a man, and I was obsessing over him in a different way. Obviously.
This is a woman, and I think I am a fan because I just admire her. She is only a year older than me, she is small, like me, and I, well, as I said, would love to be her.I wish I could pull off her fashion as well as she could!
I guess, you could say that she is my idol. I have never had an idol before....when asked throughout school, sixth form, uni etc, I never had an answer. But I do now!


No comments: