Sunday 24 June 2012

31 Day Blog CHallenge: Day 17 - My Most Proudest Moment

I have very few proud moments...I haven't really done anything that great that I should be proud of. I mean, I ran (well, half ran, half walked) the 10km race for life, but that didn't push my proud buttons. It wasn't hard. I have a degree. But, that wasn't exactly hard either. It was tough, challenging and very, very stressful. But I got my 2:1 degree...and that was inevitable. I always get what I set out to achieve. That didn't push my proud buttons either. I just look at that paper with sadness. It represents debt and 3 years of stress. I haven't exactly used it to get into my dream career. And it's not like people care that I have a degree...it just adds to my persona of a "boring" clever cloggs". (I'm not boring, well, I don't like to think I am. I'm pretty sure my friends & family don't find me boring, that's what they've told me anyway.)  


So, I guess my most proudest moment is when I became engaged. 
Weird or what? Why?
Because being me, being who I am, has landed me with the love of my life. I have managed to get myself a potential husband. I didn't have to work hard for it, I didn't have to sit any exams, or revise, or pretend to be something I'm not. I am loved for who I am, and I am proud that the person I am is the type of person that someone wants to spend the rest of their life with.
Go me! 


18th March 2011 - Great Yarmouth Beach

No comments: