Wednesday 6 April 2011

Another one?!


So, this is my second entry. Or third since many years ago! I did actually do a bit of journaling last night. About the sea. It’s more of a collage than a journal entry. I wrote some bits and bobs on it as to why I love the sea so much. I will put a picture up, but it’s not exactly the greatest thing! Kind of looks like a kid done it, but I don’t care! I think it represents me. I have a big inner child (I was going to say I have a big kid inside of me, but that would be strange!) But yes, I love the sea. I love the way it is always moving, and I love its vastness and openness. It’s very unpredictable, and can be scary at times, but for some reason, it just comforts me. I’m not sure why I feel so comforted by the sea. My fiancé says it’s because I am a mermaid! But clearly, that’s not true! It’s also my favourite sound, the waves gently lapping at the sure. Sounds like a whisper, saying that everything is ok.
My fiancé proposed to me by the sea. He knows how special it is to me, and I was over the moon that he proposed by it. It was the most amazing moment of my life so far. I may do a collage on that as well. I want to try writing. I bought a notebook, it’s a fake leather one, purple in colour. I read so many blogs where the authors can keep a daily journal, and even have more than one on the go. My best friend bought me a daily entry diary. I did so well at first, but I kind of lost track a little. I must go back and fill in my engagement weekend. I am keeping a journal on making plans for the engagement, and I MUST also write in my feelings on the whole situation. I just need to think of things to write in there.  Interesting things, where I can look back on them and think “wow” or “ooh”! Guess I’ll have a think! 


No comments: